1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? your blog , and your aspirations and your hobbies !!
· I am a 20 year old girl, full of dreams, and a very strong passion to write. My blog, http://mycreativityjas.blogspot.in/ is an outlet of my thoughts, anger, and whatever my pea sized brain can think of! I aspire to become an Author and a Producer/Director. I have a wide range of hobbies though the current hobbies are playing carom, listening to Hindi songs, Writing, Reading Novels and Photography.
2. How you first got involved in with blogging, are you an imaginative person?
· I always maintained a diary ever since I started writing . After I lost almost all my diaries I decided to search an online tool to express my views and that’s how I stumbled upon www.blogger.com and since then I make use of it to give words to my feelings.
3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
· In my opinion blogging is fun and should be done only when you can enjoy writing. It shouldn’t be for the sake of keeping your blog updated or trying to make an impact on your readers. It should be because some thing influenced you and you want to share your views with the audience. I, on a personal front do find it difficult to select topics to blog about but I am happy since I update whenever I am satisfied.
4. Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
· To be very honest, I don’t know a lot of people here in the blogosphere, though its here that I got to know about Preeti Shenoy and many other best selling Authors. A few people that I met after joining Indi-Blogger too are my friends. I must thank Indi-Blogger from providing a platform where we not only make friends but also discuss about various events happening in and around our lives.
5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
· This is something I really cant answer! For me, I am a very random person who can write about anything basically!
6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
· When I am not blogging, I am mostly working for my novel, studying or making drafts about what all I can put up on my blog!
7. Where do you see yourself blogging wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?
· In the next 6 months I would want to be a bit regular with my blog, post about everything that manages to catch my eye. 5 years down the lane, I would want to advance both as a Blogger and as a Writer.
8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
· I have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JasminesOfficialPage where I post links of my blog posts, share my views, encourage discussions.
9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
· As answered above, I too face writers block a lot and I generally blog only when I am satisfied with what I have written. I do have two blogs but mainly active on http://mycreativityjas.blogspot.in/
10. Whats your strategy with your blog in general?
· Nothing in particular. Be regular and engage your readers in whatever you post!
11. Any specific tips you have for newbie bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?
· Read a LOT. Take down notes. Write EVERYDAY. Try and be unique! Follow blogs of a few people and comment on their blogs regularly. It helps in gaining audience and make friends.
12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
· For me IF your Content is strong, you’ll have a good amount of readers. IF you have readers, your blog will have traffic. Not really sure about SEO
13. Whats the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
· Interesting Content which a reader can relate to. Engage them in a conversation through Comment Box. Contests, Give-aways, question-answer sessions. All this helps improve the relation between a Blogger and his/her readers.
14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
· I don’t think if I am the right person to comment on this but for all those who use blogs as money earning potential should follow a certain criteria while posting on their blogs. The target audience should be kept in mind and the posts should be designed according to the target. There should be a gap between whatever is posted else it’s considered spam. The post should be rich in information and if possible, graphics should be used!
15. What motivates you most in life?
· My grand father is a source of motivation for me. Like him, I want to become a successful person in life NOT for my own interest but for the society’s interest.
16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
17. What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
· The most challenging part is to decide the content. You cannot always be random with your posts. Nor can you always go on posting serious stuff. It has to be a mixture. It’s all about creating a balance with the kind of posts you do.
18. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
· Since a blog is your baby, you really cant classify a pst as favourite or least favourite. Though I don’t have any least favorite post, I really love http://mycreativityjas.blogspot.in/2013/05/innocence-cant-be-bought.html since it is about Innocence- something which you just don’t find these days!
19. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
· Preeti Shenoy is probably the only Blogger who’s Blog I read every day. It has become a routine now. The day she does not update, I go through her old posts and I can feel an instant connection with her. It is very difficult for a blogger to engage her/his readers but Preeti does it effortlessly. A few regular readers on her blog address her as “Super Woman” and I just cannot agree.She is one person I really look up to and I have a secret wish (Yes, after reading her Book- The Secret Wishlist) to be as efficient as she is!
20. What is the story behind the name of the blog?
· I really suck at creating fancy names for blogs/pages etc. This blog is a place where I pour out my feelings, post whatever I feel! All the write-ups are my creations and they reflect me, my personality. Hence the name Creations- The way to me
21. your connection with Indiblogger and the experience ?
· I stumbled upon IndiBlogger while searching various blogs. After figuring out how it works, I joined it and started observing how people interact there. The Indi police, to be very frank, is doing an amazing job of not only organizing various events, contests etc but also maintaining the peace and decorum of the forum. My experience so far has been wonderful. I came across many talented bloggers, learnt a lot of new things, got various Ideas to blog on! I wish IndiBlogger all the best and hope it grows larger and larger with each passing year!
22. Which genre do you feel gets the raw deal?
23. .Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
· Follow Via E-Mail. It saves the blogger from notifying people about every new post he/she makes on the blog and also all the readers/subscribers get updates in their mail box and can read wherever they are!
24. Five adjectives that describe you.
· Aspiring,Dreamer, Hard working, Optimistic, Patient, Friendly
25. What book would you say has made the biggest impact good or bad on you?
· Generally, All books that I read leave a positive impact on me, But books written by Preeti Shenoy and a Book on the struggle of Yuvraj Singh, have really had a very good impact on me!
26. .Do you get easily provoked by positive/negative comments ??
·Comments whether Negative or positive are meant to push you forward. If it’s a positive comment, one should feel happy and try maintaining that level. If the reply is negative, he/she should not hold a grudge or crib, but learn from the mistake and make room for improvement. After all to err is human!
27. .Do you plan to write a book , as every bloggers dream it is ?
·I started a blog since I wanted to polish my writing skills before I actually start writing my novel.. Writing a book has always been my dream, which I will fulfill
28.. Are you a judgmental person , Do you prefer to take sides instead of standing neutral ?
· I am a neutral person. I prefer listening what both the parties have to say and then give my verdict/advise.
29. Your collaboration with other bloggers , are you much into social networking , tell us everything about it ?
· I am not really very familiar with fellow bloggers though its here where I found amazing people like Preeti Shenoy.
30. .What genre attracts you the most and which genre you avoid ?
· Being a writer I love experimenting with various genres though I am not comfortable with Horror/Spooky genre.
31.Your Views on Contests and increasing plagiarism ?
· Contests help Bloggers push themselves from thir routine and do something unusual. It’s a great help for those who love challenges. In regards to plagiarism, I would just say 1 thing. All such people who take to pliagarism need Mental check up since They cant differentiate between the importance and the happiness one gets by writing it himelf/herself. Its like stealing one’s baby.
32. .Words for me and my blog or may be my new website http://www.mymagicjobs.com/p/contests.html
· Your website is amazing! It has Information regarding Jobs of all kinds! However I didn’t like the layout. It is too plain. I think you should add in a few light backgrounds and also post articles regarding other topics and not just jobs?