Wednesday 4 June 2014

Interview with Savita , Indiblogger award winner

1.      Can you tell us a little about yourself, your blog/website, and your aspirations and your hobbies!!
Ans – Hi This is Savita from delhi, Basically I belong from Himachal but live in Delhi since from 1992. I have completed my graduation from Delhi University and now pursuing MBA. I am Internet Marketing Expert by profession and love to writing about new things on my blogs. Right now I am running 5 blogs on different theme. There I used to share reviews of latest designing software, gadgets, application and lots of other things. About my hobbies.. Hmm I love to read, travel, and cooking a lot.

2.      How you first got involved in with blogging/writing, are you an imaginative person?
Ans – Yes of course, I am extremely imaginative person: D I used to write articles even when I didn’t have a blog. I remembered I wrote my first article on savita7895.wordpress.com hahaha..Funny :D  But then one of my friends Risdhabh Mahendru motivated me to share all your thoughts and ideas with others through your own blog. Actually, He also explained all the beneficial things about blogging and more. And I just imagine and I‘ve started my first blog on Nov 2012.


3.      What do you find most challenging about blogging/writing about your topic?
Ans- I always search for some different and unique topics on my blog, which should be excellent and informative for my readers. So I think this is biggest challenge. I am believing to share real experience either it gadget or anything else.

4.      Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
Ans Yup, I have met with lots of bloggers in blogosphere and Indiblogger. And yes ofcourse on twitter. I love tweets.

5.      How would (someone) describe your blogging/writing style?
Ans- Actually my award will describe all the things to you.  Yup I have awarded “Best Tech Blogger Award 2013” From Indibloggers.
6.      What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
Ans- I am always busy with my blogs because it’s my full time job.  And rest of time I busy with my family members, friends and other house hold activities.


7 .Where do you see yourself blogging/writing wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?
Ans- Interesting question, I have already won one award from Indibloggers in 2013 and now I wish to be continuing winning more awards and rewards on my blogs. It would be the most excellent achievement for me.  
 
8 What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging/writing business?
Ans- I like tweets, Twitter is the one of the most excellent social media networking site. Rest I am following facebook fan page, G+, Videos, trending tweets, pinterest  that’s it.
9        
9.How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
Ans- Actually my blog has 3 to 4 different sub categories. Then I can provide tutorials and reviews on software’s, applications and many other business relate topics.  But sometimes can’t decide which topic to take up and really it takes lots of my time.
10    What’s your strategy with your blog in general?
Ans – I want to be very straight with my readers and I have already told you that I always share informative posts only.

11    Any specific tips you have for newbie bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?
Ans- Be straight with your readers and just share your personal thoughts.
12    What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Ans  - Ofcourse Content, It gives you genuine readers.
13    What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
Ans- I think the time and interesting information to read. J
14    A lot of people are interested in blogging/writing for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging/writing? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
Ans – Yup, you are right, blogging is the right way to earn money. But I must say that this is not an easy job now. Google has changed all the strategies of internet marketing and all.  So be smart and earn money through blogging.
Well I don’t have any special tips just want to share my personal experience. Yup I am earning money from my blogs. I remembered my first income was $50 from my blog www.computergeekblog.com and now it’s become more than my expectation.  I am not selling anything on my blog but write a very straight content for my readers.



15    What motivates you most in life?
Ans- Hard work, honesty, and positive attitude.
16    Words for me and my blogs Desire v/s Destiny and Blogger Interviews and my Website www.MyMagicJobs.com
Ans - Oh you are doing a great job.  Keep it up.

17    On winning the Award/s, Are they really necessary.
It was feeling wonderful to win Indi blogger Award – actually I didn’t expect it and one day I got a comment on my blog that “Congrats Savita you won from Indiblogger” so it was a wonderful surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment