Sunday 5 January 2014

The Slave

The SlaveSupernatural

RANK 309
by Rahul Miglani   

I never missed a single day. Everyday since her death I visited our sacred place. How could I not? It was the last promise I had made to her. I simply must keep it for as long as I may breath. On every waking morning I must visit this place.
I remember her last words. "This isn't the end for us. I promise that one day I will visit you again. I will await you in our sacred place someday. Please wait for me." It was then I vowed to visit this place every morning. This morning however had a somehow different feel than any other morning. On a normal day I would come here and sit on the bench by the water. As I woud listen to the soft current blowing the waves, greif and depression danced around me. Today however I did not feel sad in the slightest.

Read the full Story here and please vote if you like here

No comments:

Post a Comment